By Campbell Craig,Fredrik Logevall
Read Online or Download America's Cold War PDF
Similar arms controls books
For greater than 15 years, the Army's chemical demilitarization software has been criticized and castigated as a very likely harmful attempt, poorly achieved with no quandary for the general public. by way of reviewing the chemical demilitarization software as a public coverage sector, Mauroni deals a distinct point of view on how the military labored with Congress and the general public to supply the most secure software attainable.
First released in 1921, Gilbert Murray’s treatise considers a mostly euro-centric overseas coverage throughout the inter-war interval. Believing passionately within the prospect of a Liberal England and the wish promised through the League of countries, with Britain at its centre, Murray argues safe destiny can simply be got via ‘equal legislations, sturdy executive and reliable faith’.
For many years, the USA has led the trouble to stem the unfold of nuclear guns, either between power adversaries and between its allies and companions. the present kingdom of deterrence and of the nonproliferation regime, despite the fact that, is open to many doubts. What occurs if the nonproliferation regime may still holiday down altogether?
This e-book examines the new shift in US area coverage and the forces that continuously draw the united states again right into a space-technology protection quandary. The dual-use nature of nearly all of house know-how, which means of worth to either civilian and army groups and being not able to distinguish offensive from protecting purpose of army undefined, makes house a space fairly ripe for a safety difficulty.
- Weapons of Mass Destruction: The Search for Global Security
- Military Recruiting Outlook: Recent Trends in Enlistment Propensity and Conversion of Potential Enlisted Supply
- Weapons of Mass Destruction and US Foreign Policy: The strategic use of a concept (Routledge Studies in US Foreign Policy)
- Weapons of Mass Destruction: Options for India
- Nuclear Safeguards, Security and Nonproliferation: Achieving Security with Technology and Policy (Butterworth-Heinemann Homeland Security)
Additional resources for America's Cold War
America's Cold War by Campbell Craig,Fredrik Logevall